3.05.2008

slackers.

So I have photos of the spicy sweet potato chips I made and some other things but Patrick took his camera to Arkansas/Texas without downloading them for me. Thus, no pics for you 5 people out there checking the blog.

Patrick is on a whirlwind 10 day trip to Arkansas and Dallas to shoot two spots with his friend Dean. I'm sure he'll update at some point with one of his long winding tales (i think they call them 'yarns' in the south) of absurdity that only happens to him. I am doing a 2 week stint at a company called Imaginary Forces as the in house coordinator. Should be pretty painless. Sorry for nothing more interesting but the next 2 months are looking busy so I'm sure there'll be something good coming up!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

One of your five readers here. Checking daily and always hoping for pics and the occasional yarn...

T said...

Reader #2 here, keep on the updating since I don't get the see you often enough anymore!

Anonymous said...

And reader #3, I guess, who also checks daily, sometimes more than once a day---OK, I know it's a compulsion. Just miss my "kids," so keep those posts coming pics or not.