11.08.2007

Cayman Kir

Whilst Kir is breaking in her Producer-saddle in the Caymans, I've been working like a Teamster on a new campaign for Merck's HPV pill, Gardasil (in fact I've been making these posts from the car). I was delighted to find the following image in my inbox after a long day of scouting "Strong" Island and Joisey.

Not only do producers manage a budget, hire/fire crew, answer to agency, and generally run the show, they occasionally get asked to stand-in for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models.

I'm running through a list in my head of producers I've worked for: Michael Tadross, Akiva Goldsman, Nick Wechsler, James Lassiter, Erwin Stoff, Mark Cuban, etc. I can't imagine being as thrilled to see them in such a photo.

Only a few more days before she's stateside!

No comments: